Sunday, April 5, 2015

Closer to Being Done...The Night WIP

Yet another The Night WIP.  It is really coming along and my hands are hurting trying to finish these bottom few inches.  However, since I now have no job, I have the time to finish it in a somewhat timely matter.  It sucks not having a job, but the fiance had the better paying job and we only have the one car, so that's how that went.  Anyway, my progress on this piece is coming along nicely.


I'm not overly crazy about the fact that the color of the bottom two inches of the dress don't quite match the top part, but I think it might be because of the time difference between stitching the top and bottom....that or the dye lots aren't quite the same, which is even more aggravating to think about.

Now for patterns.






I know I've done some doubles, so I apologize for that.  It's hard to keep track of them all after a while.  Anyway, Happy Easter and Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment