Sunday, January 4, 2015

The Night WIP, A Tribal Cat, and Swap Gifts to Me

I got a job, engaged, sick (cold/flu), and the holidays f-d me up since last I wrote and it kept me busy until recently. Life has really gotten in the way of this blog, but I refuse to let it be the reason I stop it altogether since I love getting feedback on the things I do, even if it doesn't happen very often.  I also love sharing what I've created and seeing people stitch the patterns that I make.  It's a nice little high for me and I hope to keep it going, even if I don't go and post everywhere.  I am always watching, even if it seems like I'm not there.

With that little side note out of the way, here's what I've been up to.  First, The Night piece got a little off track.  I miscounted her face a little bit and I decided to take a little break before stitching her face again.  I have made a lot of progress with her and I'm really liking how she's coming along.



I also stitched up a tribal cat during this time.  It's small.....I stitched it on 25 count over 1, so that was a nice challenge for me.  It's all one color and I initially wanted to do it with variegated floss, but wasn't sure if I would have enough, so I just did it in black.


I also received my swap gifts from the Sprite Stitch 2014 Mega Swap. A little late and a little broken, but I do like it.



Patterns.  Another array of randomness, but I don't seem to hear any complaints, so I will continue to do it until I have no more in my very large stock.







It is late, and I have more life to take care of in the morning.  Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. Fantasic SS swap, too bad it broke in shipping! I am always scared of sending framed pieces in the mail for this reason. Loving that cupcake quartet, had to add it to my growing collection of your patterns haha.

    ReplyDelete