Thursday, January 29, 2015

So Close, and Yet So Far Away!

Another The Night update today. I have one more major color left for this side of the pattern, and then it's down to the homestretch of the stitching portion, which is the bottom 2-3 inches.  This piece is starting to take on some real shape and I can't wait to get these last things done with.  Now for the update:



As you can see, she's just about done. There are some random spots that need to be stitched still, but I'll try to get to them when I start the back of the pattern.

Now for patterns.






That is all for now.  Life is still pretty busy, but things are looking up.  Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. The Night is looking wonderful! I assume after stitching will come the bead bonanza. Great DB pattern too haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The ewok is adorable! I have to stitch him for my son.

    ReplyDelete