Saturday, February 9, 2013

Little Gifts

I made a bunch of little gifts for some of the people I work with.  It took a while to think of something creative for each person and then make a pattern for each person, but they all turned out all right.  I plan on giving these gifts on Valentine's day.  It's going to be a long week, but I'll be glad to see their faces when I give them out.  I made nine gifts in all.  They're all small and simple to make it easy on me.








Double sided key chain


Also double-sided.



A pin.

I had fun making them.  The only dilemma was the hoop.  I bought online but they didn't come with a backing so I had to improvise. I made a back with cardboard from an old shoe box I had lying around.  I kind of had to do it freehand, which explains the odd shape of some of the framed items.

Now for patterns.  Same type of deal as last posts patterns.






With that I am out.  Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment