Friday, December 7, 2012

Almost Done With Celtic Noel

I'm almost done with Celtic Noel.  I just have to find the scrolls of the scroll frame I have and put it on so I can do the beading....which I hear could take 16-18 hours.  Looking forward to doing it...kind of, lol.  Anyway, I have pictures of it without the back-stitching and with the back-stitching. I took a couple detail shots, as well.





That's about it for me, stitching wise.  Again, I didn't find anyone who completed any of my patterns, so on to more patterns. I added a hatchling for those not "adventurous" enough to make a large dragon.





That is it for me....except my birthday is SUNDAY, so, if you wish, you may wish me a "Happy Birthday" on Sunday.  Just saying ;).  Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. It's Sunday today so Happy Birthday!!

    Love the progress on Celtic Noel. I may have to get mine out this year.

    I like the purple dragon best.

    ReplyDelete