Sunday, October 14, 2012

Celtic Noel WIP

I started a new job recently that's Mon-Fri, so it's taking longer than I would like it to finish the Celtic Noel piece, but I'm doing surprisingly well considering the size of it and the time I have to stitch it.  So, here's what I have so far.  I would have more done for this week if my family and I didn't spend so much time out of the house this weekend.  Sometimes, a girl just needs time to be at home.  Anyway, without further ado...


The fabric is a touch smaller than I would like it to be, but I'm glad that it all fits.

I also have a finished piece that Rosey175 has stitched from one of my patterns.  She changed certain parts of it, but it still looks great.

Now I have some Christmas related patterns for you all to cherish.  They are dragons from Dragon Cave.  They are the Christmas versions of dragons on that site that I particularly like.  If you have a personal favorite, feel free to tell me and I will make a pattern of it.  Here's four for now for your stitching pleasure.




With that, I am off to bed.  Good night, and Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, it was an adorable pattern! :D

    Your Celtic piece looks wonderful (still love the curlies in her dress) as do your dragons! Blue Neb in Christmas lights is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on Celtic Noel. I stitched your zombie kitty (twice) but was going to send you a photo when I make the card up. You can see them on my finishes blog if you really can't wait!

    ReplyDelete