Sunday, September 2, 2012

Labor Day Weekend

The Sprite Stitch mini swap is well under way, and I am finishing things fairly quickly.  I probably would not have been able to get as much done with them if I didn't have a 4-day weekend, so thank my job for that.  I can't wait to post the pictures as they truly are wonderful and I can't wait to hear what my swappee thinks of them.

Now, I have some finished works that I can present.  These were made by other people using my patterns, and I'm quite pleased with how they turned out.  This first picture is technically three finished pieces.  celestialqueen24 of deviantart is responsible for stitching this first picture up, and, as I said before, I believe she has done a very good job of stitching them.

This second one was made by laura-burns, who is also on deviantart.  She made Hedwig.

 Now for patterns.  As before, these are cat Halloween patterns. Hope you enjoy!!



That is all for now.  Hope you have/had a pleasant Labor Day.  Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all of these cat patterns! I think I need to get to work on a new Halloween decoration!

    ReplyDelete