Sunday, June 3, 2012

Let's Play Catch Up

Sorry for the hiatus, but I have been busy and preoccupied with real life.  Fortunately, I have a job interview on Tuesday, unfortunately it's in a different state than where I'm living.  Luckily, one of my brothers already lives and works there, so at least I have a place to stay, even if the getting there will be tricky.  Since buses and planes are too expensive at the moment for the family, I will be driving in my very unreliable and very old (hence why it's unreliable) vehicle, hopefully tomorrow, as long as some miscellaneous things go through, otherwise the interview will have to be postponed, yet again.  Anyway, it's been a long week and this week won't be any shorter.

Let's get on to stitching!! I have made excellent progress on forbidden love and am excited to share it with you. Naturally, it isn't done yet, but it's getting there.

Now for patterns.


Hope those satisfy your pattern thirst for a while. Not sure when I'll post next since the next couple days are going to be hectic at best.  Hope you all a great week!! Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment