Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Taking Care of Business

I couldn't think of a better title.  Anyway, lots of good news.  Now that my part of the sprite stitch swap is over and my swappie has received her gift, I can post what I made for her.

All of them together:
 The fairy and tardis keychains and The Night Before Christmas buttons:
 OoT Spiritual Stones necklaces and Fairy bracelet/anklet:
 Lon Lon Milk Bottle button and Cinderella button:
 Fairy earrings:
 As my "big" item, I bought a pillowcase and stitched the Tardis onto it.  The rupee bag was an added bonus:
 A close up of the Tardis:
She absolutely LOVED them, and I was very happy to make them.  The most pain in the butt piece to make, though, was by far the Tardis, since I didn't realize how difficult it would be to take out all of the waste fabric from between the stitches. 

Now for a quick WIP picture of the Forbidden Love piece.  I was able to manage to stitch a little during my "vacation" and this is the progress of that weekend and yesterday and today:

The flowers in the top left portion of this piece is the part that's been bothering me the most because of the sporadic-ness of the colors, so there have been minor pulling out of some stitching here and there.  Then there's the occasional, "Darn, I missed a stitch here and there and now I can't remember exactly where they were."  I was able to get every color for this piece except for one, which is quite frustrating, but what can you do but look online and find it there.


Last, but not least, some patterns.  They are Spring-y, and I hope you enjoy.


Without further ado, that is it for the day.  Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. Your gifts for the SS swap look great! I especially love the key rings! I'm the world's worst finisher so I never take part but I love seeing what all everyone else does! :D

    ReplyDelete