Thursday, February 9, 2012

Even More Sailor Moon

I'm in a rut.  I haven't stitched anything in quite some time and I feel ever so slightly ashamed of it.  With that off my chest, I have more patterns for you lovely people.  I will post as many as I can.  Hopefully they will be self explanatory.





This last one I thought was from the same location as the ones above, but I was wrong.  However, I will post it anyway since someone requested it.  I will post a different one later that will be from the same source as the above patterns are from.

I hope you all enjoy these.  I hope these placate you all for the time being, since my postings have not been as regular as they used to be.  I blame this on the fact that I feel like I have nothing to say since I'm a bit of a recluse when it comes to socializing, a.k.a. I'm shy/introverted.  With that, I am off.  Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the new patterns, they are superb! Great job and thanks for the brooch pattern too :-)

    ReplyDelete