Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Christmas/Winter Themed Patterns

Sorry about the long silence. I've been busy and I haven't had the time to get on.  That and whenever I do think about making a post, I don't want to type anything because I've just been typing my life off.  Procrastination + the Need to Pass to Graduate = No Time for Fun.  In this case, I have 6 assignments and 4 finals to do before next Thursday, and needless to say, I'm a little wiped out.  Anyway, despite the fact that I'm pretty much busy from now to next Thursday, I am taking the time to post some patterns.  They're kind of Christmas themed, but are for the most part just winter related.  It's a shame that I didn't attempt to find more Christmas sprites when I had the chance.  This first one is a dove.  It has a branch thing, so I guess it's kind of Christmas themed.  Barely.

Next is a candy cane, which is definitely Christmas related.

Needless to say, I've been tired lately and since I'm not a coffee drinker and tea and other highly caffeinated drinks just don't do it for me, I drink hot chocolate, which is surprisingly helpful.  That and the library is absolutely freezing and it warms me up just enough to make me happy for a little while longer.  So I have two hot cocoa related patterns up.  It's more like seven, though, but I didn't have the patience (or forethought) to split them up.  Here they are.


So enough patterns and back to homework!!  Oh, and I was very happy to see so much traffic regarding my last post.  I was very pleasantly surprised to see that, not only did I have comments, but that I had FOUR comments.  It's the little things that make me happy.  Happy Stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment