Saturday, November 5, 2011

Owls

Sorry that I haven't posted in a while.  I've been busy with work and school work and haven't been able to get myself enough time to post anything.  Today, I decided to post some owl patterns.  Some are from Harry Potter, one of them is from Zelda, and then there's just some random owl.  As always, I made the pattern, but the original artwork in not mine, so a link to the original artwork can be found on the pattern.

This first one is a Hedwig pattern.  It's the smaller one of the two, which makes it cute in my eyes.

This next one is also Hedwig.  It's the bigger of the two, but it has an accessory....a letter.

This one is of the Zelda owl.  The bane of existence in the Zelda world.  Well, maybe not the bane, but it is quite annoying.

Now for the random owl.  It's a white one, so I guess it could be mistaken as Hedwig.  It's an owl on the stump, which is kind of cute.

So that's it for now.  I was able to change my schedule a little bit, so now I only work Friday thru Sunday, which is a huge relief and it really opens my schedule up.  Anyway,  Happy Stitching!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the smaller Hedwig pattern. I'm thinking of using it to make a switch plate out of perler beads. I'll send you a pic if I ever finish it, lol.

    ReplyDelete