Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Since I know I won't post anything between now and at least Monday, I decided to post stuff now.  I'm going to a place that doesn't have internet access and I won't be coming back to a place with internet until Sunday.  On a brighter note, I get to see my WHOLE family, which is a bitter sweet blessing.  Anyway, in light of the festivities, I'm going to post some patterns.  This is going to be a random collection day.  This first one, I guess, could be holiday related...just not this holiday.  It's an angel cat, similar to the ghost cat in an earlier post.

This one is season related.  It's an autumn dragon hatchling from dragon cave.

Next is a food one.  It's Thanksgiving related because it can be a dessert that could be eaten at the end of the meal. It's a cute little cookie!!! Who doesn't like a good cookie?

These next patterns are in honor of me finally quitting my job.  I'll let you guess where I used to work ;).



I guess that's all I have for today.  I apologize for such the long wait between postings.  Hopefully, in light of recent news, I will have a little bit more time to post stuff....or finish the long list of homework assignments that I have to complete between now a the end of the semester. Wish me luck!! Happy Stitching!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment