Thursday, September 29, 2011

Oot Medallions

So in the spirit of breaking the news that I LOVE Zelda, I have the 6 Ocarina of Time medallions all made out for you to use.  I made the patterns, yes, but let's face it, I'm a horrible artist, so a link to the original artwork will be on each individual pattern because that's just how I do things.  First is the Light Medallion:

Next the Forest Medallion (yes, I'm going in order....mostly):

The Fire Medallion:

The Water Medallion (biggest pain to obtain in the game):

The Spirit Medallion:

And finally the Shadow Medallion:

If you find any of the colors off from what you think they should be, feel free to tell me. I am more than obliging change things if I have to.  And with that I am off!! Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. These are so cool! My siblings are already picking which ones they want me to stitch for them, and it looks like they'll be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot, Carolyn! I know this probably wasn't your intention, but I'm making these designs in Animal Crossing: New Leaf and they look awesome!

    Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete