Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A Cat and a Different Obsession

So yesterday was horrible for me. It wasn't even because it was a terrible day....it was the night before that ruined it for me.  I had to work from 2-10pm, but of course I also had to study for two tests and do finishing touches on a presentation I was to give the next day, so I did that until 2 am. Once I was trying to fall alseep, though, I ended up "dreaming" about making burgers and everything I did or thought ended up with me thinking about work one way or another, and it was horrible because I thought I wasn't sleeping.  At 5 am, though, I got fed up and played a game for a little while and was able to sleep peacefully (enough) until I had to get up at 6:30am. So needless to say, I didn't do as well on the tests as I hoped I would but the presentation was ok. The best part? Coming home and napping.  And, I don't have class today so I got to sleep in!! I do have to work, though, so it's not a complete waste to a day.

So, with that out of the way, I will present my patterns for you.  This first one is, of course, a cat. It's adorable, as usual, and not too hard to stitch, I believe.  The pattern I made, but the original image is not.  A link to the original image can be found on the pattern.

This next pattern is in homage of my second obsession......ZELDA!!!!! This particular pattern is about the Wind Waker version of the game.  Again, I made the pattern, but the original artwork is not mine.  A link to the original artwork can be found on the pattern.

So that's it for today. Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment